1. HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE BEFORE RECEIVING MY QUOTE?
Usually it takes about 12 to 24 hours. However, we are committed to give you a response as soon as possible. To better serve you, let us know your phone number and an e-mail address so we can contact you promptly.
2. WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I NEED TO BUY OR RENT EQUIPMENT?
REQUIREMENTS FOR EQUIPMENT RENTAL AND SALE
- Constitutive Act. (Only required: cover, power of attorney, registration).
- Proof of current tax domicile of the company, with an age not exceeding 3 months.
- IFE of legal representative on both sides.
- Power of attorney (If it is found within the articles of incorporation).
- Proof of address.
- Pay signed.
*Additional requirements for new customers:
- Complete tax and bank details of the lessor on letterhead or account statement cover
- Purchase order (with complete data of the lessor and lessee) signed, with specification of the required equipment, etc. Proof of transfer or payment in cash according to sales agreement.
1. WHAT ARE THE INVOICE POLICIES?
Every company of SEIL GROUP have a different policy for invoicing. Please feel free to call us to receive the needed information from each division.
SEIL SA DE CV (844) 4165915
SEIL RENTALS SA DE CV (844) 4165916
SEIL CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY. (844)4165915 EXT.125
2. HOW CAN I BE A SUPPLIER?
Please contact us at (844) 416-5915. We will provide you with the needed information.